Tuesday 20 August 2013

The special place in my heart

My mentor asked me these not long ago. She asks did I have boyfriend. I immediately answers No. She then asks perhaps you have someone that you like. I answers No. In fact I did have someone that I like but I choose to answer No. The reason is because we are not together. We don't even start any relationship between us. The only relationship we have is friends. He is the first person who makes me fall in love truly for him. In fact, the love I have for him is sincere. I sincere like him. However, for the first time in my life, I choose not to pursue him. I want him to happy with people he loved even the person is not me. For the first time, I enjoyed being single. I enjoyed being with my loved one especially my family. I enjoy knowing that in spite of everything, God still love me for who am I. And I know He has great plans for me. And if God's plan include him, I will still meet again. And if God's plan didn't include him, I thank God because He allows him to be a part of my life, the person that I meet in the process of my long journey. To him who has special place in my heart, I truly thank you for being part of my life journey. Wherever you are, be sure that I will always be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment