Monday 26 August 2013

Reading " WHY MEN DON'T LISTEN AND WOMEN CAN'T READ MAPS"

Reading book recommend by my friend. The title is "Why Men don't listen and Women can't read maps" by Allan and Barbara Pease. It was a good book with awesome writers. The first page of the book making me laugh and giggle. It was definitely true. I get to know myself more better. Why I am as a women is like that, acts like that? There is a whole lots of reasons and answers. But, it also makes me understanding on why men think like that. Women always said men do not care about their feelings and emotions. Actually, the truth is not because men do not care but they most react based on facts. But for women, we usually react with our emotions. We put feeling in almost everything we do. That is why women is a mother and not men.

No comments:

Post a Comment