Monday 20 May 2013

Touch in Sol- Sake Yeast


The first time I heard that ZEA will endorse for mask, I told myself I want to grab it. As I love reading whether online, ebooks or real books, I read about review someone did on Touch in Sol mask by ZEA. The person said she bought it in WATSONS. Immediately, that day I went to search at WATSONS but unfortunately I didn’t find it. I email to Touch in Sol about the masks available in WATSONS. They reply me saying at the moment the masks only available in WATSONS in Peninsular Malaysia. I was disappointed as I live in Kota Kinabalu. A few months later, as I do my usual shopping at WATSONS, I spotted Touch in Sol mask by ZEA. I immediately bought each of every type. My sister and my friend who were with me look shocked. I told them that this was the only product endorse by ZEA. They asked me with a “who’s that look”. I explained to them that ZEA is newly debut group in 2010. I excitedly pointed to them, that this is Siwan, Dongjun, Junyoung. They were like Ok, let’s try it.

Touch in Sol Sake Yeast mask has a picture of Dongjun on it. Dongjun is the maknae in ZEA.
Features: Touch in Sol Sake Yeast mask accelerates whitening and brightens for fair and flawless skin. It regenerates and repairs troubled skin with ginseng extract while deeply moisturizing and nourishing for improved skin.

I read about benefits of sake on face and here it goes. Sake is a type of Japanese rice wine that goes through a fermentation process similar to beer. During the fermentation process, kojic acid is created, a byproduct of the conversion of starch to sugar. The acid is used in many industries for its inhibitor properties, which are beneficial to skin care. The kojic acids in rice wine (sake) decrease your skin's ability to form the type of melanin found in age spots and freckles. If you put sake on your face or use skincare products containing sake or kojic acid, you'll also find the rice wine keeps moisture in your skin. There's a decade-old book on the market published by Jeanette Jacknin MD, a dermatologist. It's title is Smart Medicine for Your Skin  (Penguin Putnam, 2001) which explains the skin-benefits of wine on your face. Kojic acid has been used extensively in Japan and in other Asian countries. According to the SkinBright Review  site , kojic acid is said to be "quite effective on Asian and black skins." It does not produce any side effects and is recommended for use by people having hypersensitive skin.

First impression for me would be the scent. It has a sweet scent kind of like jelly. Remind me of the jelly I used to eat when I was a little girl. I put it on my face. I guess I have a small face. The whole mask cover my face completely and almost my lips too. During the mask sheet on, no itchy feel, no uncomfortable feeling, everything was just nice and it was cold.







No comments:

Post a Comment